Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Letter


I just received a letter from my dear husband Macbeth. It is always good new to know that he has fought a successful battle. My God the mention of witches excites me, sending eerie vibrations through my body. My husband the King, which makes me the Queen. Oh dear witches, how I love the sweet words of wisdom that rushes out of your mouths! However I know my husband, he is too weak and passive to get that crown. I will assert him to capture that crown by force Ha! Ha! I know that Duncan shows great please in visiting our castle. Therefore, I will call upon all demonic spirits to weaken his body and take away his soul. Destruction is my best friend and victory is my cup of tea. The implications of my husband’s letter are bold and clear. I do not believe in loyalty and being nice. I will tap into the spirit world and pour poison into my husband’s ear, by that I mean coach him to accept and carryout the evil deeds. Oh dear spirits, please possess my body. I am pleased to say that this letter shows Macbeth’s trust in me. His affection and love for me is so real. Blood is what makes the human body function an it is blood that I see oozing out of Duncan, my soon to be guest, I will be crowned Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment