Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Should I Do?


This image shows what I really feel like doing right now. I don't know what to do about Macbeth anymore. He's continuously keeping secrets from me, and I don't know what to do. Today, at the feast, Banquo was supposed to show up, and he never did. I knew something was wrong, because he was the guest of honour, it would have been a shame for him to be late. Then, suddenly, when everyone was starting to eat, Macbeth started going crazy! He claimed that he saw Banquo sitting in his seat, (when nobody was sitting there), and saying a whole bunch of ridiculous things! But thats when it clicked to me; Macbeth must have sent people to kill Banquo! So I had to act fast and cover up for him. I told everyone that Macbeth has had these problems since he was young, they bought it, I hope. I kindly asked them all to leave. However, I'm pretty sure that some people are starting to get suspicious. I'm scared for what might happen. Macbeth is going insane with becoming king. He's putting himself in more and more danger with each deicision he makes. He is also not being honest with me, and I don't know how much more I can take of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment